Announcing Lift 2.5-RC2
The Lift team proudly announces the availability of the Release Candidate 2 of Lift version 2.5.
Lift is the most powerful, secure and mature web framework available today. There are Seven Things that distinguish Lift from other web frameworks.
Lift applications are:
- Secure -- Lift apps are resistant to common vulnerabilities including many of the OWASP Top 10
- Developer centric -- Lift apps are fast to build, concise and easy to maintain
- Scalable -- Lift apps are high performance and scale in the real world to handle insane traffic levels
- Interactive like a desktop app -- Lift's Comet support is unparalleled and Lift's ajax support is super-easy and very secure
- Modular -- Lift apps can benefit from, easy to integrate, pre built modules
- Designer friendly -- Lift apps can be developed in a totally designer friendly way
Read an overview of how Lift achieves these important goals.
Lift open source software licensed under an Apache 2.0 license.
Changes included in RC2
Please join the Lift Community and enjoy building awesome apps with Lift.
2014/04/12 The Lift team is proud to announce Milestone 3 of Lift 2.6.
2013/11/20 Lift and BREACH: How Lift protects you, and how you can protect yourself
2013/11/08 The Lift team is proud to announce Milestone 2 of Lift 2.6.
2013/10/11 The Lift team is proud to announce Milestone 1 of Lift 2.6.
2013/07/15 A list of things new and noteworthy in Lift 2.5
2013/06/28 The Lift Cookbook is now available from O'Reilly.
2013/06/25 The Lift team is proud to announce version 2.5.1 of Lift.
2013/06/2 The Lift team is proud to announce version 2.5 of Lift.
2013/05/12 The Lift team is proud to announce version 2.5-RC6 of Lift.
2013/04/17 The Lift team is proud to announce version 2.5-RC5 of Lift.
Entwicklung von Web-Applikationen mit Lift und Scala by Thomas Fiedler and Christoph Knabe.
Lift In Action by Tim Perrett is available in print and eBook format.
Lift Web Applications How-to by Torsten Uhlmann is available in print and eBook format.